How do I get my transcripts?

Adult High School or Non-Credit Classes

To receive a transcript for adult high school or non-credit classes download, complete, and sign the Transcript Request Form. Should you need additional information, contact Continuing Education Support at (919) 718-7500 or

Please Note: All Adult High School and Continuing Education (non-credit) transcripts will be processed within five (5) business days from receipt, in the order in which they are received.

The form may be submitted by the following methods: Fax to: (919) 718-7412
Email to:
US Postal Service or Drop Off:
CCCC – Bell Welcome Center
CE Transcripts
1105 Kelly Drive
Sanford, NC 27330

GED® or HiSET®

To receive a North Carolina GED® or HiSET® transcript contact Should you need additional information, contact Penny Shoun at (919) 545-8665.

All other transcripts including Continuing Education and Curriculum.

See details on the Student Records and Registrar website.