The library doors are open and our in-person services are available again. If you're not quite ready to come see us yet, our online and virtual services are still available. Student IDs can be printed in person at our Harnett and Lee campus libraries, or you may request your ID online and have it mailed to you. Students who do not have access to a computer can request a laptop online or stop by the Harnett or Lee campus library to check one out. Library staff are available on campus or online.
Search millions of online articles, books, and videos at once.
Looking for RefWorks? Sign in through Summon.
Search our classic catalog for books, DVDs, and more.
Research Guides Tab
Get started on your research using tips and resources selected by your CCCC librarians.
Select your course or program of study...
Access specialized search databases for finding articles and other materials.
Find a specific journal, magazine, or newspaper online or in your library.
Find by subject category
Interlibrary Loan Tab
Request any book or article from any library in the country.
- Interlibrary Loan Book & DVD Request
- Interlibrary Loan Magazine/Journal Article Request
- Interlibrary Loan Status Check
Search for an item in libraries near you:
- Who may use Interlibrary loan?
- Current CCCC students, faculty, staff and members of the local community. Your library card number is needed to make requests.
- How long does it take?
- Delivery time depends on the availability of items at other libraries and the shipping method they use. Most items will be here within 2 weeks, many even sooner.
- How do I find titles to request?
- If you're looking for books on specific subjects, but you're unsure of the titles, try searching in WorldCat. Use the Search Worldcat box above.
- Questions about Interlibrary Loan?
- Contact Samantha O'Connor at email@example.com.
- Chatham Closed
- Harnett 12:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Lee 12:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.