While the CCCC Libraries are closed, our online resources and additional COVID-19 free resources are available for you to use. Curbside pickup of print library materials is now available. Student IDs may be requested online and mailed to you. Students who do not have access to a laptop can request one for semester long checkouts. Library staff are online to help you via chat (see below) or email. Please see our COVID-19 Library Services FAQs for more information.
Search millions of online articles, books, and videos at once.
Looking for RefWorks? Sign in through Summon.
Search our classic catalog for books, DVDs, and more.
Research Guides Tab
Get started on your research using tips and resources selected by your CCCC librarians.
Select your course or program of study...
Access specialized search databases for finding articles and other materials.
Find a specific journal, magazine, or newspaper online or in your library.
Find by subject category
Interlibrary Loan Tab
Request any book or article from any library in the country.
- Interlibrary Loan Book & DVD Request
- Interlibrary Loan Magazine/Journal Article Request
- Interlibrary Loan Status Check
Search for an item in libraries near you:
- Who may use Interlibrary loan?
- Current CCCC students, faculty, staff and members of the local community. Your library card number is needed to make requests.
- How long does it take?
- Delivery time depends on the availability of items at other libraries and the shipping method they use. Most items will be here within 2 weeks, many even sooner.
- How do I find titles to request?
- If you're looking for books on specific subjects, but you're unsure of the titles, try searching in WorldCat. Use the Search Worldcat box above.
- Questions about Interlibrary Loan?
- Contact Samantha O'Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chatham 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Harnett 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Lee 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.