College & Career Readiness
Finish High School.
Gain Life Skills.
College & Career Readiness programs include: Adult Basic Education, English as a Second Language, and Adult Secondary Education. Adult Secondary Education includes the Adult High School Diploma program and the High School Equivalency Diploma program. Our programs are designed to help adult learners:
- Learn to read
- Improve math, reading, and writing skills
- Earn a high school diploma or high school diploma equivalent (formerly GED®)
- Learn English as a Second Language
- Develop the basic and academic skills needed for the work place and/or postsecondary education
College and Career Readiness programs are FREE and open to students age 16 and older. However, if you are 16 or 17 years of age you must obtain a release from the last school you attended.
- Learn English
- Learn life and job skills (B.E.L.L. Academy Link)
- Transition to college and career skills
- Traditional seated classes available days and evenings
- Online classes available in each area