Central Carolina’s Culinary Institute
View the online schedule to find classes that expand your culinary tastes!
Do you have a love for food? Are you interested in learning the basic techniques of cooking? The Continuing Education Department at Central Carolina Community College provides classes that will help you develop your palette and broaden your skills.
As part of the Central Carolina Culinary Institute, CCCC is proud to offer many Culinary Arts Continuing Education Classes.
Each semester various classes are offered depending on demand and kitchen availability. Below are just a few of the courses that may be offered.
- Career Readiness for Culinary Arts Occupations
- Catering and Food Truck Cuisine
- Cooking Locally Seasonally
- Culinary Essentials (Beginning)
- Culinary Technology
- Eating for Health
- Farm to Table
- Farm to Table Pork Production
- Farm to Table Vegetarian Cuisine
- Fermented Foods
- Fermented Vegetable Fundamentals
- Foods to support the Healing Process
- Further down the Fermented Trail
- Gluten-Free Baking
- Introduction to Baking
- Introduction to Natural Health Cooking
- Introduction to Sustainable Culinary Arts
- Mastering Asian Cooking
- Mommy and Me Cooking
- Natural Chef Certification
- Shop and Sauce Production
- Therapeutic Cooking
- Understanding Dietary Restrictions in Cooking
- Wine Appreciation--Taste and Sensory Evaluation
All classes are not offered every semester. View the online schedule to find classes that expand your culinary tastes.
For more information email Chef Regina Minter at email@example.com.
Check out our Cougar Café in Sanford, our Dunn Center Café in Dunn, and our Natural Chef Café in Pittsboro by visiting our Culinary Arts Facebook page.