Student Records and Registrar
- Request CCCC Transcript
- The Student Records and Registrar's office will provide a transcript of a student's official CCCC academic record upon request. Use this link to make your transcript request.
- Graduation Application
- In order to be processed for graduation, an application must be completed. Find out more information about the graduation process.
- Change of Student Data Request Form
- A student can update his or her address, email or telephone number with this form. This form cannot handle changes to name, social security number, or residency status.
- Military/Dependent Relative In-State Tuition Form
- Certain members of the armed services and their dependent relatives may be eligible for in-state tuition rates whether or not they qualify as residents for tuition purposes.
- Schedule Chart and Common Questions
- Use this sheet to help you plan you classes for the semester.
- Employer Sponsorship
- A valid NC business may sponsor one of their employees and the employer would be charged the in-state tuition rate. Certain requirements apply.
- Veteran/Dependent Waiver
- Honorably discharged veterans or their dependent family members using certain VA benefits may be eligible for in-state tuition rates whether or not they qualify as NC residents for tuition purposes.