- Campbell University College Transfer Visit 11am Join us on September 28nd to meet with representatives from Campbell University, to learn more about what transfer opportunities are available for CCCC students.
- CCCC | PlayPosit Introductory Training Session 2:30pm #employee onlyThis training willhighlight the fundamentals ofPlayPosit with an emphasis on interactions that are automatically graded by theplatform. It will be customized for yourlearning management system and include use cases relevant to your audience.
- NC Wesleyan University Transfer Visit (LMC) 9am Join NC Wesleyan University in the Lee Main Campus Student Center to learn about tranfer opportunities.
- Putting the "U" in Community: A Panel on Voting, Civic Literacy, and Community Engagement 2pm Join CCCC Library in a non-partisan discussion about voting, civic literacy, and community engagement. The assembled panel made up of Claire Jones of the Harnett County Board of Elections and faculty members Robert Barnes and Bianka Stumpf will answer questions about election laws, the importance of civic participation, and more! Please register below and join us!Register for the event: https://tinyurl.com/civiclitpanelSubmit questions for the event: https://tinyurl.com/civicliteracyquestionsThe CCCC Library also has a civil literacy guide: https://cccc.libguides.com/civicliteracyAll questions about the event can be directed to Morgan Pruitt (firstname.lastname@example.org). We hope to see you there!
- 1st 8-Wk term ends
- CCCC: Manufacturing Day 9am Join us in celebrating the people who "make" our country great: America's manufacturers! Representatives from local industries will be on-site to showcase their company and products, and help increase manufacturing awareness. Come discover what is made in our community, learn about various careers in manufacturing, and the skills/education needed to qualify for those careers. We look forward to seeing you at the E. Eugene Moore Manufacturing and Biotech Solutions Center! Participating companies confirmed to-date are: 3M, ARAUCO, Armtec Defense Technologies, Bear Creek Arsenal, Bharat Forge, Boon Edam, CTI Systems, Edelbrock, GKN, Gildan, Mertek Solutions, Morgan Advanced Materials, and Mountaire Farms.MFG DAY
- 16-wk, Notify students of midterm grades
- Last day to apply for fall graduation
- Tech Bootcamp 12pm Join us for technology breakdown of all the things you need to know as a new or returning student. We will teach you how to navigate your Blackboard courses, access online student resources and so much more. Go to the New Student Orientation page Select the Boot Camp Bar and then the location of your choice to see the registration link.
- Student break (no classes)
- Tech Bootcamp 11am Join us for technology breakdown of all the things you need to know as a new or returning student. We will teach you how to navigate your Blackboard courses, access online student resources and so much more. Go to the New Student Orientation page Select the Boot Camp Bar and then the location of your choice to see the registration link.