Faculty may use the library computer lab at the Lee, Harnett, and Chatham libraries for their students to work on course assignments, to work on library research, or to conduct group testing. The library computer lab must be scheduled in advance. Walk-ins cannot be accommodated as it is disruptive to pre-scheduled classes and/or those who are using the lab to complete their assignments.
To Reserve a Lab, call:
- Lee Library: (919) 718-7244
- Harnett Library: (910) 814-8843
- Chatham Library: Dana Haven at (919) 545-8088
Lab Use Guidelines:
- Faculty should remain with their class at all times and should maintain the quiet atmosphere of the library environment.
- Lab reservations are intended to be for occasional use only and not for continuous classes.
- Scheduled library instruction classes take first priority over other lab use.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the lab or in the library.
Note: The Lee Library computer lab is not completely enclosed. Please be aware that sound travels throughout the library and may disturb studying students unless voices are kept in low tones.