Federal Work Study
The Federal Work Study Program (FWS) provides part-time employment opportunities to eligible students to assist with costs of post-secondary education. Federal Work Study jobs provide: practical training and experience in a chosen field, positive job experience to help students identify career objectives, an opportunity to build an impressive resume, and potential recommendations from supervisors. Based on the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), eligible students can apply for the FWS program. The program is designed to provide students with an opportunity for employment arranged around class schedules.
Review posted positions and Apply.
Interview and complete paperwork if selected.
- Complete FAFSA and all admissions requirements.
- Be a US Citizen or permanent resident.
- Be enrolled in an eligible program
- Be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours.
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.