- $4,611 Average Federal Pell Grant award
- $4,982 Average financial aid package
- 70% Percent of full-time, first-time students awarded aid
- 46% Percent of students awarded the Federal Pell Grant
Connect with a Financial Aid Representative In-Person
- MON 8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- TUE 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- WED 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- THU 8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- FRI 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Connect with a Financial Aid Representative Virtually
- MON 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- TUE 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- WED 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- THU 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- FRI 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Apply for Federal Work Study Need some extra cash? Do something that you will enjoy and learn from! Work study jobs are available on campus and at some local non-profit Community Service Agencies.
- Scholarships Need additional help paying for school? Click here to see what scholarships are available to help you.
- Check Status Are you missing documents? Have you been awarded? Check Status Now.
- Net Price Calculator Use our Net Price Calculator to get an idea of how much CCCC will cost. In less than five minutes, you can get an estimate based on cost of attendance and financial aid provided to students from the previous year.