Students taking classes on any CCCC campus must have a parking decal. All students must display a parking decal on the driver's side (lower left) of the front window. Students should only park in the white-lined parking spaces. Students will be assessed a $5.00 fine when parking in faculty and staff spaces or other designated, reserved, or no parking areas (such as Cosmetology patron parking or Visitor parking).
The cost of parking is included within the student fees of all CURRICULUM students that are assessed upon registration. Student fees are based upon the amount of credit hours that a student registers. Curriculum students should refer to the tuition rate table for further information.
Parking decals may be obtained in the Business Offices at the following locations:
- Lee Main Campus: Hockaday Hall (Building 09)
- Chatham Main Campus: Administration Building (Building 01)
- Harnett Main Campus: Sam Miriello Administration Building (Building 33)
You must have the following information to obtain a parking decal:
- Central Carolina Community College Student ID number (located on your registration statement)
- Student Contact Information
- Year, Make, Model of vehicle
- License Tag number of vehicle
Students are permitted to register two vehicles. Additional vehicles may be allowed with permission from Business Office personnel.
There are three types of parking stickers that are considered to be valid student decals on any CCCC campus:
- Blue circular vinyl cling with CCCC logo
- Green circular vinyl cling with CCCC logo
Students will be assessed a $5.00 fine, when parking in faculty and staff spaces or other designated, reserved, or no parking areas (such as Cosmetology patron parking or Visitor parking)
If the fine is not paid the student will be subject to the following:
- The student will not be able to receive his/her grades
- The student will not be able to receive a transcript
- The student will not be able to register for subsequent curriculum or continuing education courses
- Account may be subjected to the collections policies and procedures
Please direct any concerns or complaints to:
- Campus Security at 919-718-7512 located in Building #06 - Learning Resource Center on the Lee Main Campus
- Frank R. Bedoe, CPP-Director of Campus Security and Safety at 919-718-7211