CCCC students are recipients of UNCG Community College Presidents' Scholars Program
Notice: This article is older than 12 months. Names, contact information, programs, titles, etc. might have changed. If you have any problems please call the main college number, 1-800-682-8353, and we will be happy to direct you accordingly.
SANFORD - Central Carolina Community College (CCCC) and the University of North Carolina-Greensboro (UNCG) are pleased to announce the recipients of the UNCG Community College Presidents' Scholars Program. This program provides partial scholarships and application fee waivers to highly qualified community college students who intend to transfer to UNCG to complete their Bachelor's degrees. This year's recipients will begin their studies at UNCG this fall.
The recipients from CCCC are:
- Alex Bengivenni (Chapel Hill) completed his Associate in Arts degree and will study Philosophy.
- Hannah Boyce (Sanford) completed her Associate in Arts degree and will study English.
- Vincent Shearin (Sanford) completed his Associate in Arts degree as well as a Business Administration diploma and will study Business Administration.
- William Tucker (Sanford) completed his Associate in Arts degree and will study History.
CCCC President Dr. Lisa M. Chapman stated, "We are extremely proud of Alex, Hannah, Vincent, and William and are grateful for UNCG's support in helping us recognize the academic excellence of these students with this scholarship award. UNCG has continued to be an exceptional transfer partner for Central Carolina students, and we look forward to the continued success of these and other graduates transferring to UNCG."
For more information on Central Carolina Community College - which is dedicated to providing pathways to achievable dreams, visit www.cccc.edu.
- Admin, Faculty & Staff Category
- Arts & Entertainment Category
- Clubs Category
- College & Community Category
- College General Category
- Continuing Education Category
- Curriculum Programs Category
- Distance Education Programs Category
- Facilities/Buildings Category
- Finances Category
- Foundation Category
- Graduations Category
- Lee Early College Category
- NCCCS Category
- SGA Category
- Special Events Category
- Sports Category
- Students/Graduates Category
- Uncategorized Category
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022