CCCC SBC implements Central Carolina Recovery Program for small businesses
Notice: This article is older than 12 months. Names, contact information, programs, titles, etc. might have changed. If you have any problems please call the main college number, 1-800-682-8353, and we will be happy to direct you accordingly.
SANFORD - The Central Carolina Community College Small Business Centers, in response to business disruptions brought about by COVID-19, has implemented the Central Carolina Recovery Program for small businesses in Chatham, Harnett, and Lee Counties.
If your business has been negatively impacted by COVID-19, you may be eligible for free 1-on-1 virtual consulting with an expert to help your business not just survive during COVID-19, but to thrive moving forward.
"We are really excited about the potential for the Central Carolina Recovery Program," said Jon Spoon, CCCC Small Business Centers Director. "These past few months have been truly unprecedented for our local business community. Many people are facing difficult choices that they had never anticipated.
"We really appreciate our Small Business Center Network leadership and the State of North Carolina for recognizing the need for more intensive small business support and allocating funding. This program will allow us to deliver targeted assistance for small businesses based on their particular needs. We have always provided business counseling, but the CCRP will enable us to connect business owners with the subject matter expertise they need to survive the crisis and come through it ready to thrive," said Spoon.
These are some of the areas in which specialized expert help is available:
- Selling online
- Cost savings/streamlining
- Social media
- Bookkeeping/Accounting assistance and training
- Business startup process (New business)
- Using online platforms for training / service offerings
- Technology consulting
- Legal assistance
- Customer retention
- Marketing plan development
- Complying with SBA funding requirements (for those who have received PPP funding and want to maximize loan forgiveness)
Funding is limited for this program. Apply now at www.cccc.edu/u/ccrp.
Those who have questions can email to: email@example.com.
To learn more about the Central Carolina Community College Small Business Centers, visit www.cccc.edu/sbc.
- Admin, Faculty & Staff Category
- Arts & Entertainment Category
- Clubs Category
- College & Community Category
- College General Category
- Continuing Education Category
- Curriculum Programs Category
- Distance Education Programs Category
- Facilities/Buildings Category
- Finances Category
- Foundation Category
- Graduations Category
- Lee Early College Category
- NCCCS Category
- SGA Category
- Special Events Category
- Sports Category
- Students/Graduates Category
- Uncategorized Category
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020