CCCC will offer Business Administration at Chatham Main Campus in Pittsboro
Notice: This article is older than 12 months. Names, contact information, programs, titles, etc. might have changed. If you have any problems please call the main college number, 1-800-682-8353, and we will be happy to direct you accordingly.
PITTSBORO - Earn your Associate Degree in Business Administration in just two years. Classes will begin in Spring 2019 on the Central Carolina Community College Chatham Main Campus in Pittsboro.
Business is a dynamic and growing field that offers graduates a variety of opportunities for career success. Students in the Business Administration program at CCCC will take classes in management, marketing, economics, accounting, finance, and law. The wide range of business classes helps students prepare to become well-rounded business professionals with the skills necessary to succeed in the ever-changing business environment.
The Business Administration program at the CCCC Chatham Main Campus in Pittsboro offers the following highlights:
- Daytime schedule allows afternoon and evening flexibility for work and family.
- Many Business Administration program classes are transferable to four-year schools.
- Online and video options for business classes are available for increased flexibility.
- Faculty members have real world business experience and are committed to student success.
"Chatham County residents have been a part of our Business programs for many years now, whether they took online or video classes or drove to another campus," said Drew M. Goodson, CCCC Dean of Career and Technical Education. "We are very excited to offer the entire Business Administration program in a seated format in Pittsboro and believe the program will be a strong addition to our degree, diploma, and certificate offerings in Chatham County."
To learn more about this program or to register for classes, contact the CCCC Student Services office at 919-718-7300. For more information on Central Carolina Community College and its programs, visit www.cccc.edu.
- Admin, Faculty & Staff Category
- Arts & Entertainment Category
- Clubs Category
- College & Community Category
- College General Category
- Continuing Education Category
- Curriculum Programs Category
- Distance Education Programs Category
- Facilities/Buildings Category
- Finances Category
- Foundation Category
- Graduations Category
- Lee Early College Category
- NCCCS Category
- SGA Category
- Special Events Category
- Sports Category
- Students/Graduates Category
- Uncategorized Category
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020