Welcome to Self-Service!
Self-Service is a powerful tool that CCCC students can use to successfully navigate their academic experience. Students can register for classes, develop an academic plan for future terms, view financial aid information, and access graduation and more.
Already a student?
Log in to add classes to your planner... Use existing WebAdvisor username/password to login.Self-Service Login
Browse our curriculum course offerings and start planning for your future.View for-credit courses
Faculty or Staff?
Log in to utilize advising features and assist your students.Self-Service Login
Trouble Logging in?
Username = Your first initial + the first four letters of your last name + the last three numbers of your Student ID number
Password = birthdate in this form: MMDDYY
For more help, contact the Office of Student Records and Registrar at (919) 718-7201
Student Self-Service Resources
- What's in Self-Service? (VIDEO)
- How do I create an academic plan? (PDF)
- How to Print and Read Your Schedule (VIDEO)
- How do I see my Financial Aid? (PDF)
Faculty and Staff Self-Service Resources
- What can I do in Self-Service? (VIDEO)
- How do I load a Course Plan for a new student? (VIDEO)
- How do I build a Course Plan for a current student? (VIDEO)
- How do I approve courses or a plan? (VIDEO)
- How to Place Students in Developmental Math and English Courses
- How do I take attendance?
- How do I take advising notes? (PDF)
- How do I enter grades? Coming soon!