Students completing graduation requirements for your program of study at the end of the Fall 2021 semester will need to submit a graduation application. Fall 2021 applications will be accepted through Friday, October 15, 2021. The ceremony in May 2022 will include Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 graduates.
Steps to Apply for Graduation
- Complete Application: Complete the Online Graduation Application (http://www.cccc.edu/registrar/registrar/graduation-application/) form or download and complete a Application for Graduation PDF (http://www.cccc.edu/registrar/forms/pdfs/Graduation_Application.pdf). An application is necessary whether or not you choose to participate/march in the graduation ceremony. Be sure to list your name exactly as you want it to appear on your credential. ***Only the highest credential for which the student is eligible will be awarded in a given semester.
- Meet with your advisor for credential verification. Have your advisor review your graduation application and forward with an evaluation or check sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your advisor must include a program evaluation or complete an Advising Sheet from your respective catalog and submit with the application. A form without an advisor’s signature or without an advising sheet attached will not be processed!
- Submit your Application for Graduation:
- Fall 2021 Graduation forms must be submitted by Friday, October 15, 2021.
- Chatham County Assistance:
- Ashlee Dockery
- Senior Admissions Specialist
- (919) 545-8025
- Harnett County Assistance:
- Derek Lewis
- Senior Admission Specialist
- (910) 814-8827
- Lee County Assistance:
- Michelle Coore
- Graduation Coordinator, Registrar's Office
- (919) 718-7324
- There will NOT be any graduation fees this year.
- Cap and gowns must be ordered from our CCCC bookstore on the Lee Campus. The package is $28.00. To purchase your cap and gown at the Bookstore, go to the CCCC bookstore website, scroll to the bottom of the screen, and click on the link in the graduation regalia announcement. The link will direct students to the Herff Jones ordering website where they place their order. You have until April 22nd to order your cap and gown.
- Spring Graduation Practice: TBD
- Spring Graduation Day: Monday, May 16th. Times TBA.
Please keep the following important points in mind:
- If you have any outstanding debts to the College or overdue library materials, your credential will be held until your debt to the College is cleared or satisfied.
- If you do not have an official high school transcript or High School Equivalency transcript on file in the Registrar’s Office, your credential will be held until it is received by the Registrar’s Office.