Fall 2022 applications will be accepted through October 14, 2022.
Steps to Apply for Graduation
MEET WITH YOUR ADVISOR:Have your advisor review your student record to determine if you are eligible to graduation this semester.
SUBMIT A Graduation Application by October 14, 2022A graduation application is REQUIRED in order to graduate.List your name exactly as you want it to appear on your credential.Once your application is submitted, your advisor is required to forward your degree audit (EVAL) to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for it to be processed.**Only the highest credential for which the student is eligible will be awarded in a given semester.**
ORDER YOUR CAP AND GOWNCheck back soon for ordering information.
Attend ONE Graduation PracticePractice will be held at Dennis A. Wicker Civic Center & Conference Center at 1801 Nash Street, Sanford, NC on the following days and times:
Please only attend ONE practice time.
- Tuesday, April 11, 2023 1pm
- Tuesday, April 11, 2023 5:30pm
- Wednesday, April 12, 2023 1pm
- Wednesday, April 12, 2023 5:30pm
Graduation DayDate: May 11, 2023Time: TBDThis ceremony is to honor graduates who complete all requirements for their program during the Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 semesters.
Please keep the following important points in mind:
- If you have any outstanding debts to the College or overdue library materials, your credential will be held until your debt to the College is cleared or satisfied.
- If you do not have an official high school transcript or High School Equivalency transcript on file in the Registrar’s Office, your credential will be held until it is received by the Registrar’s Office.
- A program grade point average of 2.0 or better and a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or better is required to award any curriculum credential.