Flow Citation Management System has become RefWorks. If you have any questions, please contact the library.
Search millions of online articles, books, and videos at once.
RefWorks: Organize, cite, & share (formerly ProQuest Flow)
Search our classic catalog for books, DVDs, CDs, and more.
Search the Chatham County Public Library Catalog
Access specialized search databases for finding articles and other materials.
Find a specific online journal, magazine, or newspaper.
Find by subject category
Request any book or article from any library in the country.
Search for an item in libraries near you:
- Who may use Interlibrary loan?
- Current CCCC students, faculty, staff and members of the local community. Your library card number is needed to make requests.
- How long does it take?
- Delivery time depends on the availability of items at other libraries and the shipping method they use. Most items will be here within 2 weeks, many even sooner.
- How do I find titles to request?
- If you're looking for books on specific subjects, but you're unsure of the titles, try searching in WorldCat. Use the Search Worldcat box above.
- Questions about Interlibrary Loan?
- Contact Samantha O'Connor at email@example.com.
- Chatham 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Harnett 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Lee 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.