CCCC Distinguished Alumni Award nominations due Jan. 6
Notice: This article is older than 12 months. Names, contact information, programs, titles, etc. might have changed. If you have any problems please call the main college number, 1-800-682-8353, and we will be happy to direct you accordingly.
SANFORD - The Central Carolina Community College Alumni Association will present its inaugural Distinguished Alumni Award in 2012.
Nominations for the new award will be accepted until noon Friday, Jan. 6. Application packets are available online at www.cccc.edu/alumni. Self-nominations are welcome.
The Distinguished Alumni Award will become an annual award guided by the following criteria:
- Nominees will be alumni of CCCC, defined as graduates with a degree, diploma, or certificate; or, those who have successfully completed at least one class given by the college.
- Nominees will also demonstrate one or a combination of the following:
- Dedication and support for CCCC and/or the CCCC Foundation
- Commitment to serving the citizens of the CCCC service area in Lee, Harnett, and/or Chatham counties
- Outstanding achievements in their profession and/or civic and community affairs.
A committee of alumni and staff will select the awardee(s). The award notification will be made no later than Jan. 23.
The inaugural DAA recipient(s) will be announced during BluePrint Days, the college's inaugural "Homecoming" event. The announcement will take place during halftime at the CCCC vs. Sandhills Community College men's basketball game on Feb. 1. DAA recipients will be notified in advance. Formal recognition of the DAA will take place at CCCC's 50th Anniversary Gala on June 28 in the Dennis A. Wicker Civic Center, in Sanford.
A full schedule for BluePrint Days 2012 is online now at www.cccc.edu/blueprint. The week will feature an alumni seminar series, an alumni resume workshop, a CougarFeast reception before the basketball game featuring live music by the local band Rusthoney, and more.
For questions about the DAA nomination process or to obtain a paper copy of the application, contact Brian Merritt in the Office of Alumni Relations at (919) 718-7426, or send an email to email@example.com.
- Admin, Faculty & Staff Category
- Arts & Entertainment Category
- Clubs Category
- College & Community Category
- College General Category
- Continuing Education Category
- Curriculum Programs Category
- Distance Education Programs Category
- Facilities/Buildings Category
- Finances Category
- Foundation Category
- Graduations Category
- Lee Early College Category
- NCCCS Category
- SGA Category
- Special Events Category
- Sports Category
- Students/Graduates Category
- Uncategorized Category
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016