CCCC Distinguished Alumni Award nominations due Jan. 6
SANFORD - The Central Carolina Community College Alumni Association will present its inaugural Distinguished Alumni Award in 2012.
Nominations for the new award will be accepted until noon Friday, Jan. 6. Application packets are available online at www.cccc.edu/alumni. Self-nominations are welcome.
The Distinguished Alumni Award will become an annual award guided by the following criteria:rn
- Nominees will be alumni of CCCC, defined as graduates with a degree, diploma, or certificate; or, those who have successfully completed at least one class given by the college. rn
- Nominees will also demonstrate one or a combination of the following:rn
- Dedication and support for CCCC and/or the CCCC Foundation rn
- Commitment to serving the citizens of the CCCC service area in Lee, Harnett, and/or Chatham counties rn
- Outstanding achievements in their profession and/or civic and community affairs. rn
A committee of alumni and staff will select the awardee(s). The award notification will be made no later than Jan. 23.
The inaugural DAA recipient(s) will be announced during BluePrint Days, the college's inaugural "Homecoming" event. The announcement will take place during halftime at the CCCC vs. Sandhills Community College men's basketball game on Feb. 1. DAA recipients will be notified in advance. Formal recognition of the DAA will take place at CCCC's 50th Anniversary Gala on June 28 in the Dennis A. Wicker Civic Center, in Sanford.
A full schedule for BluePrint Days 2012 is online now at www.cccc.edu/blueprint. The week will feature an alumni seminar series, an alumni resume workshop, a CougarFeast reception before the basketball game featuring live music by the local band Rusthoney, and more.
For questions about the DAA nomination process or to obtain a paper copy of the application, contact Brian Merritt in the Office of Alumni Relations at (919) 718-7426, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admin, Faculty & Staff
- Arts & Entertainment
- College & Community
- College General
- Continuing Education
- Curriculum Programs
- Distance Education Programs
- Lee Early College
- Special Events
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013