CCCC Red Clay Review invites submissions
SANFORD - The Red Clay Review, the literary magazine of Central Carolina Community College, invites submissions from the public for its spring 2011 edition: The South.
The editors are seeking poetry, short fiction, and creative non-fiction that explores what it means to be Southern or to live in the South. They are also seeking 2-D art submissions for the cover contest. The winning art will be featured on the issue cover.
Cash prizes will be given for the best prose, poetry, and cover art. The deadline for submissions is Jan. 14. Send submissions and inquiries to: email@example.com contact Summerlin Page, (919) 718-7270.
- Applicants should be members of the greater CCCC community or residents (past, present or future) of Lee, Harnett, or Chatham counties.
- All submissions must be connected to the current theme: The South.
- No simultaneous submissions.
- Prose submissions (fiction or creative non-fiction) are limited to 1,500 words and should be typed and double-spaced. No more than two submissions.
- Poetry is limited to three submissions; no more than 80 lines per poem.
- In the upper left-hand corner of the first page of each submission, list the writer’s name, address and phone number.
- Electronic submissions are required.
- Cover contest submissions must be 2-D art in a high quality digital file. There is a limit of three submissions per artist.
- Admin, Faculty & Staff
- Arts & Entertainment
- College & Community
- College General
- Continuing Education
- Curriculum Programs
- Distance Education Programs
- Lee Early College
- Special Events
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016