CCCC's Red Clay Review invites submissions
Notice: This article is older than 12 months. Names, contact information, programs, titles, etc. might have changed. If you have any problems please call the main college number, 1-800-682-8353, and we will be happy to direct you accordingly.
SANFORD - Red Clay Review, the literary magazine of Central Carolina Community College, invites submissions of poetry, prose, black-and-white 2-D art, and photography for its fifth annual issue, to be published in May.
The literary magazine plans to publish a variety of voices from those both within and around the college. Submissions are invited from current and former students, faculty and staff, as well as residents of the college service area, Chatham, Harnett and Lee counties.
The submission deadline is March 9.
People who may have kept their journal entries, prose writings or poems to themselves are invited to send in their literary expressions. Instructors should encourage students to submit their unique or interesting prose or poetry.
Submission guidelines for the Red Clay Review:
- Prose submissions are limited to 1,500 words, typed and double-spaced.
- Poetry is limited to three submissions.
- Cover art submissions are limited to a single 2-D black-and-white digital image.
- The name, address, phone number, and word count must appear in the upper left of the first page of each submission.
- Electronic submission are preferred, but not required.
For more information, contact Molly Luby at (919) 718-7270 or email@example.com.
- Admin, Faculty & Staff Category
- Arts & Entertainment Category
- Clubs Category
- College & Community Category
- College General Category
- Continuing Education Category
- Curriculum Programs Category
- Distance Education Programs Category
- Facilities/Buildings Category
- Finances Category
- Foundation Category
- Graduations Category
- Lee Early College Category
- NCCCS Category
- SGA Category
- Special Events Category
- Sports Category
- Students/Graduates Category
- Uncategorized Category
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016